HagueTech's Blogs

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Freeze Tagger of the Decade


It is with great humility that I share with my blog followers the honor that was bestowed on me recently. As many of you may or may not know, I have been an avid freeze tagger for almost 15 years now, and have joined a few elite traveling leagues in which we play all around the town, and occasionally other teams within the county. As a member of this elite team, I have had the honor of meeting with Freeze Tagger of the Decade winners on multiple occasions.
Well, at the end of the 2009-2010 season, the judges in my freeze tag conference have chosen me to be this decades "Freeze Tagger of the Decade" winner. Everyone says how much they are honored just to be nominated for the award, but I can truly say that winning it is even more honoring, and even humbling as I looked out from the podium and see those who have frozen me in games past, I realize it could have been any of them that won this award rather than me.
So thanks again to the South-Bloomingdale Conference for granting me this great honor; and thanks to everyone who came out the the games and supported me. The inscription is a bit hard to read, so here's the text of it: "Clinton Hague Freeze Tagger of the Decade 2000-2010".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home